'HOPE' is the secret of our Energy...





Never thought I will not be able to complete  the Book that I started writing Never thought I will not be able to get rid of my beer belly.Never thought I will not be able to finish all those "Things to Do" that I so willingly listed in the begining of 2013. In short I never thought I will not be  disappointed by my non achievements and not meeting the expectations that I had from a year that began way back in January 2013.I always thought I had all the time in life and that perhaps always made me put off doing things and meet the dead lines. Now that the curtains are drawn on year 2013,I did realize like every year in the past that time and tide  waits for none. In spite of not being an achiever, I feel and remain energetic and enthused about life because I have on my side the thing called 'HOPE' that I trust will always carry me through all my failures and one day lead me to my destination called SUCCESS. I have no reason to not believe that DAY will be one of the coming 365 days that we are looking forward..which is enough reasons to stay Happy and cheerful After all HOPE is the one way  to stay energetic and make  life "Lively"  ...HAPPY NEW YEAR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICAN SAFARI.....a Book Review

Giving words to my thoughts...

Who will win BIHAR .. 'Let the last Vote get counted'